My Conservation Work
Design for Conservation
I work with conservation organizations to design logos and t-shirts to support conservation projects. Additionally, I design social media graphics and educational materials for the Lemur Conservation Network.
- Conservation Fusion: Logos for community eco-clubs in Kianjavato and Lavavolo, Madagascar
- Lemur Love: T-shirt design for 2019 field season in Tsimanampetsotse National Park, Madagascar
- Lemur Conservation Network: T-shirt designs to benefit LCN member organizations
- Lemur Conservation Network: Social media graphics to encourage sharing, promote Ash Dykes' 1,500 mile Madagascar trek, and promote World Lemur Day
- Winrock International: Design of full color report and infographics for "Partnering for Results: Public-Private Collaboration on Deforestation-Free Supply Chains"
Susie Louis, Director of Conservation Fusion, says,
“Thanks so much for all your talents creating the eco-club logo! It was perfect! The whole community loved your design — and the kids too! We printed the boys shirts in blue with the logo in white! And, I used it on the new coloring books too!”
These t-shirts for the 2019 Lemur Love field season were designed with their slogan, "Protect lemurs. Empower women. Further science." Photo: Dr. Marni LaFleur.
Boys wearing t-shirts with Lavavolo Eco-Club logo prepare for a garden. Photo: Conservation Fusion.
Since 2015, I have been designing social media graphics for the Lemur Conservation Network, including this one promoting LCN's partnership with adventurer Ash Dykes.